2 sisters and Their Mutt!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Our Little Baracuda!


Today was Myah's first pediatrician appointment. They were incredibly pleased with Myah's weight gain. She was up 5oz from her birth weight (7lbs 13oz to 8lbs 2oz). Our little girl is about ready to outgrow her newborn size clothing! Yikes!

We learned that her feeding type is called 'Baracuda'. She is a fast, furious, and hungry little eater. Luckily, she only feeds every 3 to 6 hours so that mom can rest.


To celebrate we went to Target, our first family outing.

Upon returing home we took our first family photo. Myah, was a little unhappy, she was hoping for a feeding and we were trying to get some snapshots :)


Love,
Katy

5 comments:

  1. She likes to eat lot, wonder where she gets that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos of the three of you! I'm so excited to meet her! EP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great! Glad she is a good eater! What did she think of Target? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just a doll & you guys look great! I can't believe she's outgrowing her newborn clothes already....crazy! Looking forward to seeing you guys again sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all look so great! And happy and it sounds like everyone is adjusting nicely! I am so happy for you :-) Wish I could be there to give you all hugs and hear about it in person!
    Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete