I knew something was up !! And now I've figured it out. Katy and Josh brought home a beautiful baby girl on Sunday. They told me she was born on New Years day around 4 PM, weighted 7 pounds 13 oz and measured 21 inches long.
I was introduced to Myah on Sunday when Josh and Katy brought her home. I thought she smelled pretty good, but the best part was that I got 2 milk bones and a raw hide, I think to distract me for a bit.
Josh and Katy were a bit worried how I'd take to Myah, they know that I like kids and have been great with my human cousins, but they said 'You never know'. They needn't worry, while I'm not that interested in Myah now, I've got a feeling she'll be dropping lots of Cheerios on the floor for me in the near future, so I'm cool with her.
Anyway, Mom and Dad are setting in at home this week. What rocks is that I heard them say that Katy will be home for 12 weeks with me ( oh and I guess Myah too) and Josh will be home for 2 weeks, just to transition into human parenthood (they're already pretty good dog owners/parents).
They keep saying that it is pretty crazy to be a human parent, but I know they'll do great !! They've been pretty good to me over the past 4.5 years. Heck, I almost thought I was a human child the way they treated me :)
Well, I just heard Myah singing a song ( that what Josh says when Myah cries), she probably needs some lunch, and that means I have to go on watch duty. That's my new favorite thing to do, protect Mom while she feeds Myah.
Ruff,
Addie Olsen Retka
No comments:
Post a Comment