2 sisters and Their Mutt!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Summer Fades Into Fall!

To celebrate the end of the summer, Myah, Josh, and I headed to the cabin to catch the few last days of warmth and sunshine. Myah enjoyed spending time with her Grandma and Grandpa Olsen.



In celebration of fall, her friend, Kaitlynn, came over and offered Myah a wagon ride! Here is a picture of their last ride together.




In addition to making friends and hanging out with her Grandparents, the 2 of us spent some great time together on Thursdays and Fridays. We spent many afternoons on long walks and hanging out in the swimming pool!





I know that I say this almost every time I blog, but it absolutely amazing to me how quickly our little baby is growing up. She is crawling like a champ. It is so funny to watch her because she moves soooo fast. One minute she's sitting next to me in the kitchen and the next she is on the other side of the living room. She certainly knows how to bust a move and usually does so with a big smile on her face - she's so proud of herself. She's also pulling herself up on anything and everything that comes in her way - chairs, couches, tables, dogs... :) Addie continues to look exhausted as she watches Myah make her way around the house. The other new thing that Myah is doing is waving 'hi'. She waves 'hi' to the dog, us, the garage, and when she's done eating.... I think she thinks it's the sign for 'All Done' :)

Josh, Myah, and I are looking forward to the upcoming month! On October 16th all 3 of us will be attending my brother's and Katie's wedding! Josh and I will play a pretty active role in the wedding, as he is the Best Man, and I am one of the Bridesmaids. We are excited for the big event and for Ms. Myah to attend her 1st wedding.

Also, we look forward to the fall weather! Hopefully the cool, crisp air brings many nights of full sleep for all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment